Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Rusty Hydrant


While reading Kestrel Shadowthistle's post "Marleybone at Midnight", I began to think of a way to expand on it. Not necessarily the "stop, look, and listen" (which I will post about later), but just using one of those places for a meeting spot. A place where people stop in for just a minute and say "hi" (kind of like Cheers). So I thought about it a little more. We already have hundreds of meeting places in the Spiral. Realms, worlds, areas, locations, etc. You get the idea.
And then it came to me. Twitter. Here is what I want to do. Since we already use the #twizards hashtag, what I want to do now is open #TheRustyHydrant. I want it to be kind of a gathering place for the Wizard-ing community. I'm thinking of something like Happy Hour give aways. Other twizards can advertise their contests in The Rusty Hydrant.
I would appreciate any comments / criticism that you can provide.

The Rusty Hydrant is open for business!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment